جواب تمرینات درس 4 سوم دبیرستان
C. COMPREHENSION----PAGE 55
1. No, they are not two hundred years old.
2. No, all countries do not take part in the games.
3. Yes, Iran can take part in the Games.
4. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) decide the site of the Olympic Games.
5. No, they are held every four years.
6. No, they have not been held in Iran.
7. "IOC" controls and organizes all the events.
8. No, we don 't hold winter Olympic Games in Iran.
9. Yes, there is an International Olympic Committee in Iran.
10.Yes, I can. Takhti, Salimi, Reza zadeh are Iranian who have won medals in the Olympic Games.
II. True/ False
1. (False) 2. (False) 3. (True) 4. (True) 5. (True) 6. (True)
III. Complete the sentences. Use a, b, c, or d.
1. The Olympic Games are held every four years, (C)
2. 2. Basically, these games .None of the above, (D)
3. 3. So far (1992), we have had 16 winter Olympic Games, (D)
4. 4. Today, the Winter Olympic Games are .............(B and C)
5. 5. From the passage we clearly understand that both men and women take part in the competitions, (C)
Speaking 2-----PAGE 57
1. I tell her to clean the blackboard.
2. I will tell them to clean the blackboard.
3. I have told Reza to clean the blackboard.
4. I had told them to clean the blackboard.
5. I was telling you to clean the blackboard.
1. She wants me to clean the
2. She will ask me to return early.
3. She ordered me to destroy the ship.
4. She advised me to wear an overcoat.
5. She permits me to use the car.
6. She forced me to leave the room. .
7. She expects me to be very serious.
8. She invited me to have lunch with them.
Speaking 3---------PAGE 5إ8 Lesson Four
1. No, she didn't. She asked me to cook dinner.
2. No, he doesn't. He expects you to call the police.
3. No, they don't. They would like him to order the food.
4. No, I didn't. I told my son to open the window.
5. No, he doesn't. He advises his friend to buy the house.
6. No, she didn't. She asked him to invite them for lunch.
7. No, he didn't. He told us to do the exercises.
8. No, I don't. I order the men to destroy the building.
1. She asked the boy to close the window.
2. 2. She is telling the girl to wash the dirty clothes.
3. 3. He told him to brush his teeth.
4. 4. She wants her student to answer the question.
5. 5. He forced them to repair the road.
6. 6. He is advising him to buy the coat.
Speaking 2----------PAGE 60
A.He told me to turn off the television.
1. He told me to draw a picture of a house.
2. He told me to cook dinner for the guests.
3. He told me to put on my new blue shirt.
4. He told me to copy the sentences carefully.
B. They told us not to park here.
1. They told us not to drive carelessly.
2. They told us not to pick the flowers in the park.
3. They told us not to make a noise in class.
4. They told us not to draw pictures on the blackboard.
Writing 1---PAGE 61
1. The woman told me to drive the car carefully.
2. They allowed us to use the car.
3. I would like you to go to the party.
4. The teacher told him to go to the blackboard.
5. We encouraged Ali to find a better job.
6. I expect you to be there on time.
1. Mr Akbari told Reza to open the door.
2. He allowed Hossein to use the car on Fridays.
3.The teacher asked John and Tom to be quiet.
4.Mrs Ahmadi ordered George to leave the room immediately.
5. Nahid wants parvin to answer the letter.
6.The woman asks Mary to turn on the radio.
1. He told me to complete the form and give it to the man sitting at the desk over there.
2. She told me to read the instructions carefully before using the computer.
3. She told me to give a bar of chocolate to each of the children in the room.
4. They told me to put my dirty clothes in the basket under the table.
5. He told me not to look at the people sitting over there.
6. The man told her not to put her heavy bags on the table.
H. VOCABULARY DRILL -----PAGE 65
1. How high is Mt Everest?
2. The weather is hot today.
3. Let's measure the length of the table.
4. I know the length of the room, I want to measure its width.
5. The river is deep here.
6. The fire doesn't give much heat.
7. How do they measure the height of a mountain?
8. He told us a long story.
9. This table is two meters long and one meter wide.
10. The depth of the lake was so great we could not see the bottom.
مطالب مشابه :
جواب تمرینات درس هفتم زبان انگلیسی
اول دبیرستان - جواب تمرینات درس هفتم زبان انگلیسی - انگلیسی سال اول متوسطه - اول دبیرستان
جواب تمرینات درس سوم زبان انگلیسی
اول دبیرستان - جواب تمرینات درس سوم زبان انگلیسی - انگلیسی سال اول متوسطه - اول دبیرستان
حل تمرینات زبان انگلیسی سال دوم دبیرستان
حل تمرینات زبان انگلیسی سال دوم دبیرستان >>> سوالات درس 5 و 6 زبان انگلیسی اول دبیرستان
جواب تمرینات وفعالیت های کتاب فیزیک اول دبیرستان
جواب تمرینات وفعالیت های کتاب فیزیک اول دبیرستان عجیب ترین جمله در زبان انگلیسی !!!!
جواب تمرینات درس هشتم اول دبیرستان
سوالکده زبان انگلیسی دبیرستان - جواب تمرینات درس هشتم اول دبیرستان - what you need is here - سوالکده
پاسخ تمرینات درس اول زبان انگلیسی سال دوم دبیرستان
دبیرستان - پاسخ تمرینات درس سوم دبیرستان-دیماه 91 با جواب. تمرینات درس اول زبان
جواب تمرینات درس 4 سوم دبیرستان
سوالکده زبان انگلیسی دبیرستان درس های کتاب زبان اول دبیرستان جواب تمرینات درس 4
جواب تمرینات زبان اول دبیرستان